We understand that travel has come to a halt. and hopefully that will change for everyone soon. We are looking at May to open our doors and seeing all of our wonderful guests again. People have been calling and asking when that will be, my answer is when Governor Cooper tells us we can. We will let you know as soon as I get the word that we can open our doors.
Every guest and employee should know that their health and safety are our priority. The Lodge at River Run is licensed and inspected to assure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for our guests. Our innkeeping staff will be taking extra precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to the COVID19 pathogens.
There have been no cases reported in our area. Our small size helps to further limit the risk of exposure since there are no crowds. Our rooms are on two different floors and we will only be taking reservations for 4 rooms so we can assure guests their will be ample space.
Here are additional steps we will be taking to ensure you feeling comfortable.
- Breakfast will be served in a different manner. You may sit at a table with two others in main dining room only using 4 chairs not 12. Two at each end of table. You will be able to sit at individual tables outside or we can put it outside the door of your bedroom.
- Condiments such as salt and pepper will be in individual shakers and then cleaned after use.
- Employees will wear gloves while serving meals and also while cleaning each room. Gloves will be disposed of after each room.
- Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches and trash cans will be disinfected daily.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas.
- If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to virus call us at 828-260-1352 and we will cancel or move to another date.
Thank you for booking with us by phone so we can better serve you and answer any questions you may have about the lodge. We hope to see you very soon!!